Chia Sẽ Kinh Nghiệm Về IT

Tìm Kiếm Với Google
-

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới  Gửi trả lời

Công Cụ Xếp Bài
Tuổi 01-03-2017, 02:59 PM   #1
hoctinhoc

Trả Lời: n/a
Hướng dẫn update Quanta LB4M switch - Updating the Firmware on Quanta LB4M Switches
Hướng dẫn update Quanta LB4M switch - Updating the Firmware on Quanta LB4M Switches

There seems to be a lack of information (that isn’t misinformation) on how to upgrade the firmware on Quanta LB4M switches. Posts abound containing warnings about bricking your switch. Likely, these people attempted some XMODEM transfer that was not needed. All you need is a TFTP server, which can even be running on your local computer.
Grab a copy of the firmware from Jared’s site (or my mirror: 1.1.0.8 / 1.0.2.17). I used lb4m.1.1.0.8.bin as it’s the latest and seems to be the most featureful, although I’m still trying to locate a copy of the release notes for each version.

Make that file available via your TFTP server and ensure that your switch can see your TFTP server (ping should do nicely). I’ll assume that your TFTP server is on 192.168.1.100, so if it isn’t replace that with the IP you’re using. Once your switch can see the TFTP server, it’s time to begin.
The LB4M has two firmware slots: image1 and image2. You’ll need to determine which is currently active, as you cannot download firmware to the active slot.
(Switching) #show bootvar

Image Descriptions

image1 : default image
image2 :
Images currently available on Flash
--------------------------------------------------------------------
unit image1 image2 current-active next-active
--------------------------------------------------------------------

1 1.0.2.14 1.0.2.14 image1 image1
This shows that we need to download the firmware into image2, as image1 is the currently loaded firmware. We do that with the following command:

(Switching) #copy tftp://192.168.1.100/lb4m.1.1.0.8.bin image2

Select ‘y’ at the prompt of “Are you sure you want to start?” and the transfer will begin. It will take a few minutes, but should complete without issue, assuming your TFTP server is reachable and working properly. If all goes well, you’ll see the following:

Verifying CRC of file in Flash File System File transfer operation completed successfully.

All that’s left is activating the image and rebooting.

(Switching) #boot system image2 Activating image image2... (Switching) #reload

Tham khảo: https://seansblag.com/2016/07/updati...lb4m-switches/

Trả lời ngay kèm theo trích dẫn này
Gửi trả lời

Công Cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Hạn Của Bạn