Gởi Ðề Tài Mới  Gửi trả lời

Công Cụ Xếp Bài
Tuổi 04-07-2016, 05:13 PM   #1
hoctinhoc

Trả Lời: n/a
vSphere Client Download – Direct Links
vSphere Client Download – Direct Links

vSphere Client Download

Updated: 21/6/2016 – download link for vSphere Client 6.0 Update 2 added!
I think everyone knows what a pain it can be to try and download the vSphere client – we therefore present the vSphere Client download links for ALL client versions to date!
Also, scroll to the bottom of the page for an overview of the vSphere client and how it works.
vSphere v4.1

It appears that VMware have removed the vsphere 4.1 client installer files, thank you Joe for letting me know! Please bear with me while I source these and link to them, in the meantime you can find them using the filemare ftp search engine. As these are not direct from VMware, please make sure you have scan these for virus / malware should you choose to download them.
  • 4.1 : VMware-viclient-all-4.1.0-258902.exe – file removed by VMware. You may be able to find it using the filemare ftp search engine.
  • Update 1 : VMware-viclient-all-4.1.0-345043.exe – file removed by VMware. You may be able to find it using the filemare ftp search engine.
  • Update 2 : VMware-viclient-all-4.1.0-491557.exe – file removed by VMware. You may be able to find it using the filemare ftp search engine.
  • Update 3a :VMware-viclient-all-4.1.0-925676.exe – file removed by VMware. You may be able to find it using the filemare ftp search engine.
vSphere v5.0

vSphere v5.1

vSphere v5.5

vSphere v6.0

http://www.empirion.co.uk/vmware/vmw...ownload-links/
  Trả lời ngay kèm theo trích dẫn này
Gửi trả lời

Công Cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Hạn Của Bạn